I'm back to blog

So what I've been doing since my last blog in April 2011?

Reading novels, watching TV, working on that work promotion that I still did not get, studying, facebooking, tweeting and keeping indoors from the cold and rain.

But the dream is still alive, I like the art of writing and the expresion of it all.

My next piece to publish on this blog is to write a feature or opinion piece about three Australian TV dramas from three different Australian TV stations and comparing and contrasting them. I actually asked on twitter if someone can send me the link to their article if they write about this three Australian drama, which I won't mention the TV series' names here, however, nobody replied. They might have written this article, or not. If someone did, it could be from their own prespective.

Creativefishi Swimming with Words is about swimming freely in an ocean of writerly possibilities.



Comments

1st Book Review: Girl Saves Boy by Steph Bowe (Fiction Novel)

What is the difference between TV Soap & TV Drama?

Why I’m watching My Kitchen Rules, and it isn’t for the cooking